Nestle Pakistan Jobs November 2023
Organization: Nestle Pakistan
Position: Area Sales Manager
Location: Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan
Job Type: Full-time
Responsible for being a key point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors and Customers) within assigned geographical “Area/Territory” and deliver set objectives/targets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned area
- Develop and Implement field sales plan for the assigned area
- Effectively manage distributors/customers and their operations
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Point of Purchase)/Outlets as per the channel and category prioritization
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributor’s and Nestlé direct sales force
- Ensure continuous improvement using the Nestlé Continous Excellence (NCE) methodology
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Sales/Marketing or business related field
- 1-2 years digital marketing, ecommerce, marketing and/or general management work experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop himself/herself & the team
- Capacity to understand all sales functional areas i.e. Channel & Category Sales Development (CCSD), Customer relationship, Distribution handling
- Prior experience in managing field sales team Apply
Position: Supply Chain Associate
Location: Sheikhupura Factory
Job Type: Contractual
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1-2 years or more
The transport optimizer forms part of the operational team responsible for transportation planning. Within the team, the transport optimizer will function as first point of contact for order creators. The transport optimizer will focus on the transformation of sales demand to transport/freight load while meeting predefined constraints including source and destination shipping schedules, requested delivery dates and planning cutoff times. All freight order creation activities performed by the transport optimizer should fulfill the objective of building actionable and mode-optimal transportation plans.
A day in the life of…
- Build actionable load plans (Sales and Inbound) for successful execution by warehousing and hauling service providers to ensure On Time Delivery (OTD)
- Perform load planning in a timely fashion – promptly generating visibility to planning exceptions as they arise
- Organize and consolidate seemingly disparate transportation demand into mode-optimal freight orders given inputs from upstream supply chain partners, specifically targeting the Vehicle Capacity Utilization (VCU)
- Act as point of contact for internal stakeholders (Order to Cash, Distribution Center, Site Safety/Admin and DRP Teams)
- Ability to work in shifts as per roster designed by Transport Manager/Supervisor
- Act as point of contact for external stakeholders (Contracted and alternate transporters)
- Ensuring compliance of all transport operations according to Standard Operating Procedures in coordination with Transport service providers
- To follow safety & environment responsibilities by ensuring implementation
- Strict compliance of company rules & regulations
- To accept additional duties and tasks in area other than initially assigned
What Will Make You Successful?
- MBA / Bachelors 2/3-year relevant experience (Distribution Operations, Warehousing, Transportation)
- Moderate to Advanced Working Knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup etc.)
- Understanding and Working knowledge of SAP Warehousing or Transportation Modules or any other ERP system
- Experience in a similar role coordinating with transporters or third-party contractors, following up daily on emails/calls to ensure smooth operations.
- Proven ability to take initiatives with successful projects in place and open to change
- Ability to work with diverse and cross functional teams to ensure business continuity Apply
Nestle Pakistan Jobs November 2023
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.