Aparthotel Adagio Dubai Deira
Night Duty Manager Jobs in Dubai | Aparthotel Adagio Careers
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests.
- Be well versed on policies of hotel related to credit/lost and found hotel guests properties.
- Conduct daily briefings during the night shift if required and ensure that all relevant information is well received by Heartists.
- Manage and supervise all tasks of Heartists to ensure that highest quality service is delivered and department standards are met
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
|Night Duty Manager||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National Only) Health Licensing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Nurse- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse 2- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse (UAE National Only)- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Consultant- Endocrinology- Dubai Diabetes Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Registrar (Dermatology) – HH*||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Phlebotomist- HH||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Physiotherapist 1 – Hatta Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Senior Registrar – Dubai Fertility Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.