1- North Africa Cluster HR Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role will be key to ensuring that the HR services provided in the cluster are consistent with global HR policies and processes, reflect local policy frameworks, and are high quality and efficient and will work with HR Centre of Expertise (CoE) colleagues to deliver corporate, regional and country results. We are looking to fill the opening of Cluster HR Manager North Africa.
- Applies HR technical and professional knowledge, recognised best practice approaches and insight from previous experience to resolve non-standard issues which arise in the provision of functional support to a specific organisational unit or area of corporate activity
- Deploys a range of HR specialist or bespoke approaches to support the provision of high-quality services and advice
- Conducts analysis using a range of standard methodologies and across multiple data-sets to provide high quality and evidence-based procedural recommendations and HR advice
- Acts as a point of escalation for the Country Directors and Country leadership teams to resolve complex and/or sensitive employee relations case work issues.
- English language at proficiency level C1 (CEF level) Demonstrable experience in a generalist or specialist HR Advisory role across a number of countries; well versed in all areas of the HR life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience of leading the successful implementation of both organisation and HR change projects. Effective change management communication skills
- Track record of building effective relationships with business leadership teams and managing a range of complex internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of high quality and effective professional HR services.
- Working knowledge of employment and labour law in countries where you work /with transferable knowledge, including working knowledge of social security for nationals.
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org.