Nurse Jobs in Dubai | Marriott Hotels Jobs 2022
- Answer patients’ questions and determine how to assist them.
- Record patient symptoms, medical information, and changes in condition.
- Make referrals if necessary.
- Measure and record patients’ vital signs.
- Recommend and implement patient care plans and interventions based on assessment of patient conditions.
- Administer medications or start intravenous fluids and note times and amounts.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures/blood pressures, cleaning/dressing wounds, massaging muscles, or delivering hot/cold applications.
- Administer emergency treatment for injuries/illnesses; arrange medical care if necessary.
- Inform employer/employees of health problems to minimize or eliminate potential illness risks.
- Record, store, and maintain guests’ assessment and counseling information.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of professional area, seek additional information when presented with unfamiliar situations; participate in ongoing professional development.