Ajman, United Arab Emirates) Looking for Nurse for a medical centre.
Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in nursing and a MOH license are essential requirements for consideration.
- You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
- A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Registered Nurse
- DHA Mandatory
- MOH Mandatory
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: AED 6,000 – 8,000 Monthly
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided