- Penetrates and develops new accounts while maintaining existing business and integrating product/process and application knowledge into a successful territory plan.
- Sales forecasting by month and quarter; gathering competitive information.
- Develop long term and short term strategies in order to have profitable and long term business association with OEMs.
- Achieve assigned sales program for Pentagram products in the assigned territory; operate within assigned expense Budget and achieve new product sales program
- Advise Company management of significant market information. Report on new product ideas.
- To take part in team reviews and to use systematic problem solving and prepare knowledge-driven decision making (K-Brief) for effective communication, identifying trade off curves with data as deemed applicable
- The Role will involve commercial, operational & financial responsibility across the vertical.
- To coordinate and ensure that the commercials related to OEM are in order and liaise internally with all stake holders
- Minimum education qualification: MBA
- Experience in Automobile Industry only.
- Experience: 5 to 8 years in automotive aftermarket industry
- Knowledge on automotive aftermarket products like entertainment system, body kits, interior accessories, sensors, badges, leather products, wireless charging, HUD’s
error: Content is protected !!