1- Offensive Security Consultant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, configuration assessment and review, architecture review, social-engineering assessments.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- You have at least 3 years of experience within offensive security – web application security tests, network penetration, configuration assessment, red teaming.
- You are experienced with programming languages such as Python, PHP, .NET, Java and Ruby
- Experience with identifying, exploiting, and mitigating security vulnerabilities in operating systems, network, and web applications.
- You have knowledge of web server design, scripting, applications, and databases.