Are you the born administrator and coordinator and do you love multitasking and juggling many different tasks at the same time? Are you excited for a broad role in a fast-growing international company? Then here is your chance, as we are looking for an Office Administrator for our Dubai regional offices.
The main purpose of the role is to offer full administrative support to the team and manage the office environment at the regional Dubai office.
To be successful in the job you know what it takes to support international teams and you are good at creating relations with your colleagues. You know how to handle confidential information and you take pride in being the go-to person at the office.
We offer you a unique opportunity to make a huge difference in a winning culture and become part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity. If this sounds like the work environment for you, apply today!
- Manage office activities and operations
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the team
- Manage oversees visa applications for the team in Dubai regional office and other PanzerGlass offices
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage all relations to the PRO and visa procedures (inc. visa renewals, Emirates ID, passport pick up and drop off, etc.)
- Manage health insurance additions, deletions, and renewals on time
- Keep stock of office & pantry supplies and place orders when necessary
- Make sure that the office year after year is the greatest place to work!
- You have an educational background in Business Administration or related field
- You have 2+ years of experience as Office Administrator or similar role in an international organization
- You are organized and structured and take pride in doing things the right way
- You have strong communications skills and are fluent in English both written and oral
- You have experience with working with public agencies, including visa applications and renewals
- UAE driving license preferable