Do you have:
- Office administration skills and experience
- Multi-tasking skills that ensure you are adaptable and responsive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are level-headed
- A drive to go the extra mile and to meet people’s needs
- A talent for being resourceful in problem-solving and consistently showing initiative
- Strong verbal, written and digital communication skills
- A quality driven focus with an eye for detail and wanting to ensure processes run smoothly and efficiently
- An aptitude for applying sustainability principles to everything you do
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office and a savviness with all thing’s technology related
- A valid New Zealand drivers’ license
We have a fantastic working environment – second to none – and although we take our work seriously, we like to have a lot of fun along the way and are therefore looking for a likeminded individual. Plus, with a tonne of social events throughout the year, a trendy office space in the heart of Victoria Park, and a team of interesting people and personalities, including four-legged furry ones, our staff love working here, and we think you will too.
Our promise is to always be upfront, easy to deal with and to take a long-term view. It’s an approach that has fostered lasting relationships with our clients and fueled our growth since 2001. It’s why we believe that we can offer the ideal environment for both clients and our people alike. If you think we can thrive together, apply to us now!