FIVE Hotels and Resorts
Office Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | FIVE Hotels and Resorts Careers
1- Office Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As our ideal candidate, you have exceptional talent and enthusiasm that is above par along with proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push groundbreaking boundaries.
- Arrange and support the manager’s input into committees and meetings through the preparation and dissemination of appropriate documentation, drafting agenda, taking, processing minutes, and notifying actions to be progressed.
- Responsible for the management of their managers’ diary.
- Responsible for organizing events, seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities, as necessary.
- To be responsible for all travel co-ordination including but not limited to flight, hotel, and transfer bookings.
- Lead and coordinate complex identified projects as required. To deliver specific tasks to contribute to projects in a timely fashion.
- Strong administrative and personal assistant skills with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, an effective planner with proven time management skills is necessary; attention to detail, personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility with great team liaison skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in calendar and travel management