NEOM Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Office Lead Job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia at NEOM Careers
Neom is a Saudi city being built in the Tabuk Province of northwestern Saudi Arabia. It is planned to incorporate smart city technologies and to function as a tourist destination. The site is north of the Red Sea, east of Egypt across the Gulf of Aqaba, and south of Jordan
An office lead is responsible for performing complex administrative tasks, especially in front office operations, managing staff performance, and providing high-quality customer service by responding to visitors’ inquiries and concerns and directing them to the appropriate department.
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Sport Sector Head; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Receives, screens, evaluates, and determines appropriate response to all written correspondence received and independently formulates and disseminates written responses and appropriate.
- Manages special programs for the Sport Sector Head some of which may have NEOM-wide impact.
- Coordinates and/or assists with establishing or recommending budget allocations for the office of the Sport Sector Head and reviews revised and final budgets.
- Reviews and approves transactions, as assigned, and advises the Sport Sector Head on appropriate disposition; provides key coordination and consultation with regards to the recruitment of key executives, as appropriate.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the Sport Sector Head.
- Conducts research prior to major events/meetings and provide briefing about the attendees and their role and experiences.
- Provides assistance in arranging and booking the flights, accommodation, transportation and any required travel documents for the Director/Executive’s business trips.
- Manages Sport Sector Head’s calendar and arrange the requested internal and external meetings.
- Drafts meeting minutes for Sport Sector Head if advised.
- Provides the Sport Sector Head with personal support if needed (e.g. purchase online items, tracking carriers, sending items …etc.)
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of recent and relevant office management experience (with references) or related field along with ability to successfully complete/pass job-related assessments.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing and decision-making
- Organizational skills to manage records and data, and meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and experience with specific software and web-based systems, such as those used for personnel management, report writing and project management