Majid Al Futtaim
1- Office Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role is responsible for providing full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to ensure the smooth management of the day-to-day affairs. Handling sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors, and other staff.
- Organizing and maintaining the manager’s electronic diary and making appointments on a daily/weekly basis to discuss issues, problems, operations and other.
- Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and corporate documentations/SOP’s/policies (further information on such detailed herein), taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports.
- Organizing and attending meetings and arranging business trips (including flights and accommodations), ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings/business trips, preparing meeting agendas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (other language skills are a benefit);
- Strong administrative and personal assistant skills with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, an effective planner with proven time management skills is necessary, attention to detail, personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility with great team liaison skills.
- At least 6 to 8 years progressively responsible experience in a secretarial role of which 3 years as a PA preferably to a senior manager
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business Management