- Our client is a well-established education institution and we are recruiting a UAE experienced office manager with strong Human Resources and accounting experience to join their busy Dubai office.
- The role is accountable for managing the smooth operations of the Dubai office – support HR activities, general bookkeeping and provide administration support across all departments.
- Coordinate local staff hiring, new employee orientation, employee onboarding and off boarding.
- Manage all employee visa, immigration and labour related matters, working closely with the Head of HR and PRO.
- Manage annual leave and absence.
- Organize business travel including flights, accommodation and transport.
- Facilities management to ensure all working areas are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Liaise with landlords, Dubai Government authorities and business service providers to implement and resolve any building matters.
- Assist with general accounting such as bookkeeping and petty cash.
- Source, select and manage vendors for all office supplies and services including medical and office insurance.
- Event management.
- Manage the reception area.
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in UAE office management with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and take the initiative to investigate and resolve issues appropriately and promptly.
- Office management experience in a UAE professional services (law firm, financial services, education or management consultancy).
- Strong experience in UAE labor laws and immigration / visa processing and cancellations.
- Proven experience in establishing policies and systems and implementing them successfully.
- Proficient in G-Suite, Excel and PowerPoint
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to live and work in Dubai.
- Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Aged between 30 – 40 years.
- Confident, assertive, outgoing personality with the ability to foster long term business relationships and interact at all levels in the workplace.
- Able to think independently and strategically; prioritize; meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.