Bank of America
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Tier 2 technical proficiency and ability to work semi-independently across IT functions
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and quickly resolving routine problems.
- Demonstrate empathy towards end-user issues, build trust relationship
- Contribute to risk awareness of technology and business impact
- Identify and Escalate risks in accordance with organization guidelines
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures, practices to determine appropriate action
- Engage in business impacting production incidents and end-user problem tickets to work through to resolution. Engage engineering teams for process and application improvement opportunities
- Follow escalation process for major incidents until satisfactory close
- End User Hardware and Software troubleshooting including (e.g. PC/Laptop/Thin-Client, Virtual desktop, Printers, Audio Visual / Telepresence, Android/IOS devices. Experience with VMWare technologies
- Server/Network infrastructure support (hand-on) devices installation/troubleshooting.
- Support incidents, update logs and coordinate resolution with global team. Follow-up until satisfactory close
- Good understanding of change management process. FinTech support exposure
- Incident escalations with telecom provider and follow-up until satisfactory close
- Good documentation skills, update of knowledge book.
- Experience in undertaking Data Centre Power down and technical coordination
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.