Offshore (Subsea) pipeline Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Indman
We are looking for a highly experienced pipeline engineer to design and develop a variety of pipeline systems for our clients. In this role, you will design new pipelines, install and construct pipe infrastructure, and perform maintenance and repairs to existing pipelines.
- Meeting with clients to define pipeline requirements.
- Conducting site surveys and research to determine pipeline specifications and placement as well as pump sizes.
- Preparing and presenting technical materials such as cost estimates, pipeline layouts, and flow simulations.
- Calculating project requirements such as materials, budget, and time.
- Creating and developing digital designs such as pipeline maps, blueprints, and mechanical diagrams.
- Overseeing the construction and installation process of pipeline infrastructure and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or structural engineering.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license.
- A minimum of four years of experience as a pipeline engineer or similar.
- Proficiency in mechanical design software such as AutoCAD and Pipeline Studio.
- Excellent knowledge of PHSMA regulations.
- Experience with pipeline construction techniques such as welding, excavation, and assembly.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.