Marsh & McLennan
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
- As Executive Assistant you will provide executive level administrative support between 1-3 of our Partners. You will be responsible for supporting Partners on all aspects of daily administration, including diary management, scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences and making international travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Executive Assistants at Oliver Wyman also play a pivotal role in supporting Partners with client development and marketing activities, including RFPs and contract negotiations. You will become familiar with their clients and their sales goals, Practice themes and Oliver Wyman ‘products’, enabling you to confidently arrange client meetings, to maintain the list of client contacts and business activities in the CRM database and to also track and maintain sales activity/pipeline.
- The Partners you support will also entrust you to proactively identify clients that have not been contacted or met with recently and to optimize client meetings whilst travelling in another international locations, as well as to customize client mailings and to prepare client proposals.
- This role is a permanent, full-time role – you will work: 9am-6pm Sunday-Thursday, with additional hours as needed.
- You will be an experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, with at least 3 years’ experience of supporting multiple senior stakeholders
- You will have gained your Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience from within a management consultancy, financial services or professional services/corporate organization – experience of working for a Global firm will be advantageous
- Experience of providing administrative support for RFP’s / bids and tenders is required
- Experience of using a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics, in particular) is desirable
- Fluent English is essential – Arabic language skills will also be highly desirable and advantageous in your selection