1- Omni-Channel Operations Lead – Tryano
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
You will be responsible for coordinating omni-channel projects under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager. The ideal Omni-Channel Operations Lead will proactively highlight risks and propose mitigation plans, while mobilizing and requesting for resources as required. You will be process-driven and highly organized by demonstrating people and customer centricity.
- Run day to day business operations of eCommerce Fulfillment by reviewing open orders and collaborating with teams to get orders out
- Ensure picking, packing and shipping are fast and efficient for our customers and cost effective for the store
- Monitor and take action on exception reporting and understand measurements of KPI’s for lead times, shipping time, backorders, shipping exceptions to track progress towards operational goals for direct eCommerce business and work on initiatives to improve KPI’s
- Review and ensure all orders are processed within same day.
- Hosting platform- Ensure Magento/Salesforce and Storm are fully functional as per day to day requirement.
- Raise any issues impacting daily operations. Take full accountability to resolve any blockers.
- Out of Stock Management- Review, analyze and collate root cause for OOS and Items not found.
- Escalate to Operations Manager to be resolved with minimal business impact.
- Scaling- Be proactive to plan for resources and adapt processes for anticipated growth and slow down in business, in line with business strategy.
- Evaluate Logistics and Shipping partners performance and surface exceptions and issues to the correct parties for resolution