The role of Dining & Beverage Manager presents limitless opportunities to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday happiness. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, P&O Cruises are devoted to providing an indulgent restaurant and bar experience to our guests. So if you’re looking to propel you career to new heights, then this high profile role is fantastic opportunity to manage a high volume dining & beverage operation, unmatched by many onshore.
Are you someone who prides themselves on attention to detail and can help to ensure that all our culinary products are the same no matter where you are on-board? Are you a natural communicator and can train and development our staff to make sure our products are consistently a high standard and most of all taste amazing?
P&O Cruises require the following strengths:
- Experience of managing a large team, preferably 300+ including a diverse team of leaders
- Passion and knowledge for the F&B industry and keeps up to date on current trends
- The ability to create a positive working environment, coupled with openness and trust
- A drive to motivate others to provide excellent guest service, by utilising key management tools such as training and succession planning
- Ability to build strong relationships with both guests and the wider ship team
- Desire to lead the team by empowering others and encouraging collaborative working
- Organised, structured and focused approach to work, requires minimal supervision and is a self-starter, skilled in multi-tasking
- High attention to detail, ensures the look and feel of all restaurant and bar areas are to the highest standard and operating within predefined brand standards
- Multi-site management or high volume Food & Beverage operational experience an advantage
- Experience in driving multi million pound F&B oper
Contact: Megan Mitchell
Job ID: 97085496