Oncology Account Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | GSK Careers
- Develop market intelligence & initiate the forecasting process in alignment with the commercial trade channel and marketing teams to reflect the actual market demand.
- Drive end-to-end patient solutions & tracking to support the product supply process & coordinate with supply chain and commercial trade channel teams to ensure product availability and manage the products’ shelf-life.
- Conduct frequent effective group meetings and interactions with HCPs to drive disease & product awareness.
- Drive performance and results through patient recruitment and end-to-end account management with full adherence to GSK way of working.
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a Track record of proven sales success consecutively.
- Oncology experience is a must with two years or more as a minimum to be considered.
- Driver person who is committed in delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters and continuously raising the bar.
- Always looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.