1- Oncology Therapy Area Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Oncology Medical lead within Medical Affairs will be responsible for providing expert scientific capability and leadership while managing a broad range of Medical Affairs activities associated with his or her assigned products and within the Oncology therapy area
- Provide scientific assessment of pipeline products to enhance the local and the global development plans that maximize the scientific understanding of these potential future assets
- Interact with above country teams to influence clinical development plans in order to optimize patient access to innovative medicines
- Provide scientific strategic input to the regulatory and reimbursement teams to allow GSK to demonstrate the value of GSK products to achieve optimal product labeling, reimbursement outcomes and patient access.
- Evaluate and manage investigator-sponsored studies to advance research on disease and its treatment, aligned to the areas of research interest
- Medical Doctor/Medical Degree, Oncologist as a preference specialty
- Strong foundation/expertise in the disease and therapeutic area (Oncology) of more than 3 years is a must.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners including Key External Experts and global stakeholders
- Ability to apply scientific knowledge and lead research programs