1- Operational Resilience (Crisis) Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This Lead is an excellent communicator and relationship builder, using these skills to enhance and strengthen the operational resilience programme.
- Support the delivery of a best-in-class operational resilience function including hands-on responsibility for delivery of projects to develop and deliver effective Group-wide incident-to-crisis response and business continuity frameworks.
- Primary responsibility for driving the crisis management and emergency response programmes – providing the business with advice, support and tools to be able to complete BIAs, Plans and exercises to improve continuity capability.
- Support the delivery of resilience projects, including implementation of a Group-wide mass notification tool and incident response tool.
- Approximately 40% of role spent designing and delivering crisis management and emergency response training and exercising.
- Strong understanding of the latest resilience methodologies, including technology and cyber resilience and a proven ability to innovate in the field of resilience.
- Strong problem solver, able to analyse and understand issues, problems or challenges and develop solutions to them.
- Has the proven ability to think differently, challenge industry norms and adapt quickly to evolving requirements.