1- Operational Resilience Project Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Operational Resilience Project Manager will support the Business Resilience Manager in building and embedding DP World’s capability to prevent, withstand and adapt to threats and shocks to our people, business or reputation. This is a Fixed Term Contract Role.
- Full responsibility for project management of DP World’s emergency mass notification project, including key programme and project deliverables and milestones
- Day-to-day support for execution of programmes and projects impacting Group wide resiliency efforts; coordination of teams across Group Security; Communications; HSE; People and Technology.
- Working with functional and business stakeholders to understand key business needs, translate those into a clear, actionable demand and track overall book of work for the team.
- Manage key resilience projects and initiatives, ensuring stakeholder engagement, status updates, and issue escalation. Support other Programme/Project managers
- Programme/project management – proven ability to frame projects, establish required governance, and work across all constituencies in across the business to successfully implement programmes/projects.
- Prior direct experience in IT Disaster Recovery, business continuity or crisis management within the is a plus
- Experience coordinating medium-to-large sized projects or processes across multiple teams/constituents.
- Highly developed executive level presentation skills – ability to develop materials and messaging with little oversight.
To apply for this job please visit ehpv.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.