Majid Al Futtaim
1- Operations Administrator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Attend to tenant queries in the assigned Centre on stock taking, visual merchandising, delivery of materials, store maintenance and minor store renovation works. Forward to security control the Management approval / permission to conduct required works in the store.
- Coordinate with the concerned SMBU departments for the issues to be resolved i.e. mall defects, rectification work, fire & safety, security, maintenance, cleanliness and other Centre issues raised by the Senior / Manager Operations on their daily inspection / walk-about.
- Assist the Senior / Manager Operations in reducing operating cost and ensure that the total operating expenses in the assigned Centre should remain within the budget.
- Ensure that all Capex and planned maintenance programs for the assigned Centre are executed on a timely basis and in accordance with the agreed plan to keep the highest operating standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ work experience in reporting, processing of POs / invoicing and payments and maintaining budgets and Centre administration preferably in a reputed Retail / Large Shopping Centers in GCC or abroad.