Tabasco Human Capital
Operations Controller Jobs In Sharjah | Tabasco Human Capital
Tabasco Human Capital seeks to provide employment opportunities in the United Arab Emirates since its establishment in 2004. It has become a leader in the “Manpower Solutions” space, with a presence in all industry sectors. The company has a workforce in excess of 3000 and provides critical Manpower solutions to several projects from inception to completion. As a 100% Home Grown Company, Tabasco HC guarantees expertise in all dimensions resulting in a productive and cheerful workforce that consistently surpasses client expectations.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the labor camp, including accommodations, maintenance, and security.
- Ensure that camp facilities are well-maintained, clean, and in good working order, addressing any repair or maintenance issues promptly
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to reduce absenteeism, including monitoring attendance, identifying and addressing root causes of absenteeism, implementing attendance policies, and disciplinary measures, and maintaining a clear goal of maintaining absenteeism at or below 5%.
- Ensure live monitoring of the departure of the workforce fleet to confirm they depart on time and with a fully allocated workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-3 Years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a labor camp with a successful track record.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and health and safety regulations, with an understanding of how they relate to attendance management.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and diverse environment, with a proactive approach to absenteeism reduction.
- Fluent in English & Hindi (Writing, speaking & reading).
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.