Operations Manager is a senior managerial position crucial to the success of the company. A decision maker with P&L responsibility plays a vital role in setting business plans and expansion evaluations depending on systematic surveys and ongoing analysis of market. Develop and well utilize the resources of the company to achieve the goals and objectives.
- Run the operation activities of the stores as per approved operations manuals.
- Achieve optimal operational levels towards serving Merika Café’s business models.
- Set periodical business plan, budget, forecast and performance reports.
- Enhancing skills, knowledge, creativity, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Excellence and Execution.
- Maintain and promote the image of Merika Café’s.
- Enlarge Merika Café’s market share.
- Conduct surveys about coffee market, competitors, coffee drinkers and coffee shops visitors.
- Assist development team evaluating new location based on comparative statistics.
- Direct all operation activities towards supporting the company’s Mission, Vision, and Business Plans.
- Manage the day-to-day activities.
- Leading, directing and monitoring the adherence to operational standards, rules and regulations and health and safety legislation
- Review the various Operations Manual and incorporate adherence to the manuals into the training program. Recommend changes in the manuals as necessary
- Post graduate degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Hotel Administration, or any other related field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in senior management responsibilities.
- Has an impressive track record in handling multiple districts or areas.
- Can effectively and harmoniously manage multiple cross-functional relationships with other departments.
- Has the ability to influence top management decision-making and overcome resistance to change through his reasoning, problem-solving skills, presentation skills, good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels in both written and verbal forms, and strong commitment to quality improvement.
- Should have strong management, administrative and planning skills.
- Has the ability to cope with rapid change – has a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Has the ability to lead, resolve conflict, team building and work with other personnel – able to organize, lead and coach teams.
- Strong communication and public relations skills.
- Should have experience with Oracle Micros POS.
- UAE driving license.