1- Operations Manager Uganda
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining the start-up operations in Uganda. He/she will be a generalist and will co-ordinate NOV facilities including HR, Finance as well as provide operational support as needed with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall day to day operations and management of all NOV facilities.
- Develop and execute strategies for expansion into new product lines and geographic areas
- Undertake effective project management for all office installations, rig visits as well as support and coordinate rental and service contracts in Uganda.
- Ensure profitability of WSS Business line with the company’s financial goals as well as provide forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis and authorise company expenses in accordance with policy.
- Manage the implementation of company policies regarding compliance, timekeeping, holiday planning, performance reviews and disciplinary procedures.
- Build the company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
- Manage customer contact and support in-country operations when required.
- Develop and implement Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures to ensure HSE obligations are fulfilled, including the training of all employees in their HSE obligations and their roles.