- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer about company processes and procedures.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
- A bachelor’s degree in operations management, project management, strategic management, business management, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Developing human resources policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.
error: Content is protected !!