1- Operations Specialist – Imaging Studio Services
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will ensure standard operating procedures are followed, identify inefficiencies in workflow and drive a culture of continuous improvement. You collaborate and share best practices with your peers worldwide, delivering innovative operating procedures that can scale at high volumes.
- Support annual and quarterly planning cycles for volume, productivity and goals, track them through continuous inspection and reiterations, working through obstacles and gaining support from various stakeholders along the way.
- Planning and overseeing the flow of product and virtual assets through all stages of the studio workflow
- Using systems/data to track and plan for volume and flow of product that requires imaging
- Contributing Kaizen expertise and driving a culture of continuous improvement within studio and/or region
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years experience in a high volume, high production operations environment
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements, preferably with LEAN or Six Sigma methodology
- 1+ years’ experience driving multi-organizational projects, from initial concept to final deliverable managing various stakeholders