Operator Relations Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Cartier
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We reach every phone on the planet so imagine the scale, the variety, the opportunity and the growth that offers. Here you’ll dream even bigger than ever, explore your career options, face fascinating challenges and build your skills alongside amazing experts:/
- Identify joint Sinch opportunities, beyond A2P SMS termination, with mobile operators in your region and work together with the wider Sinch sales team to develop and close opportunities for Sinch’s operator portfolio of products and services.
- Formulate and continuously adapt the plan for operator relations in your region.
- Drive the end-to-end processes from identifying key persons, initial contact, building trust and agreement signature with target operators.
- Drive the process with the Sinch technical team to set-up new connections post signature of agreement.
- Closely follow regional industry developments, and formulate plans for non-SMS services with operators, such as RCS, Mobile Identity and others to ensure that Sinch is at the forefront of sourcing such services and thereby making them available to include in services offered to enterprises
- 5-10 years of experience from sales or other commercial roles, towards mobile operators in the region.
- Experience in messaging (A2P), voice, or related wholesale services.
- Determined, self starter and analytical with excellent communication skills
- Degree in business or similar field.
- Established C-Level / senior management network from the industry and region.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.