Operator-Solid waste control Jobs In Dubai,UAE | Al Thawiya
We are looking for a punctual sanitation worker who will be responsible for collecting the garbage and recyclables of communities, businesses, and organizations. Your duties will include disposing of hazardous waste correctly and ensuring that there is no garbage left on the streets or in natural areas.
- Visiting numerous residential and commercial locations, on a daily basis, to collect solid and liquid waste either by manually collecting the garbage or using an automated garbage-disposal truck.
- Transporting and disposing of garbage in a safe, effective, and environmentally friendly manner, at a city or state-approved dump site.
- Ensuring recyclables such as glass, paper, and plastic are properly separated from other types of garbage for effective recycling.
- Operating an automated garbage-disposal truck to lift garbage dumpsters and trash cans, when necessary.
- Crushing or burning garbage, in a controlled environment, when necessary.
- High school diploma, preferred.
- Commercial driver’s license to operate a garbage-disposal truck.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques when handling heavy objects.
- Experience working with hazardous materials and knowledge of proper waste disposal methods.
- Working knowledge of GPS and online mapping sites.
- Great physical fitness and strength.
- Team player.
- Good sense of direction.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.