The objective of the Customer Success Executive (CSE) is to maximize customer retention and success while driving operational excellence to make sure that the customers realize the full value of their cloud investment along the customer lifecycle, working closely with the Oracle Key Account Director/ Strategic Client Executive, who is having the overall responsibility for the account. The CSE works alongside both IT as well as Business Senior Management at the customer, leading pillar CSM teams in the delivery and continuous improvement of large scale transformational cloud projects. In this role you will act as an enabler and trusted advisor to the customer to ensure they remain successful and engaged with their entire Cloud solution so they understand the full value of their investment with Oracle. As part of the role you will continuously improve on your network and internal relationships, working closely with sales, implementation success managers and customer success managers to enable further adoption of Oracle products within your customers.
The CSE will also be responsible for delivering consistent, adherent and diligent collaboration with the internal stakeholder team, including the relevant Customer Success Mangers (CSM), to ensure pro-active in delivery of value to your customers. You will work collaboratively with them to deliver activities that fit with the strategic direction of the customer over the entire cloud estate. Teamwork and regular communication between you both is fundamental to delivering the overall objective to the customer.
The role requires a strong background in technology (ideally IT Cloud Operations, Software Development, Software Lifecycle Management or alike) as well as upwardly facing stakeholder management skills. The CSE needs to understand the different roles people play across the whole software and customer lifecycle and be able to lead teams in the delivery and operational set up and continuous improvement of large scale transformational cloud projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ Cloud strategy and business objectives and drive use of the Cloud applications to help them achieve those objectives across all cloud pillars.
- Collaborate with the Account Director, relevant CSMs and broader account team to develop and deliver an overall account strategy and plan for the customer, that directs company resources to encourage renewal and return of investment cross pillar.
- Regularly provide visibility of account at an executive level both internally and externally, defining progress against customers’ business objectives; any metrics that define success to the customer (ROI); and identifying risks and appropriate mitigations.
- Develop and maintain a continuous close relationship with the relevant Key Account Director(s) throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Act as an Oracle Executive point of contact for customer, supporting them in the transformation with the help of relevant teams from Oracle. Develop a strong relationship with the senior leadership in your customer on a technical and business level, and assist them to drive Cloud Adoption.
- Coordinate cross pillar activities across the account to ensure significant milestones for your customer such as upgrades, new releases and new features are managed effectively and with no adverse impact on co-existing pillars and identifying lessons learnt for future milestones within or across pillar.
- Support the CSMs in their role acting as a ‘coach’ in working effectively with the customers support service to ensure it is being effective for enhancement requests and escalations.
- Deliver regular business reviews and success plans to senior executives and key business stakeholders. Be the customers strategic expert to share industry trends, best practices, competitive insights and product roadmap.
- Support the CSM in promoting and educating customers on the resources and wider customer communities available to the customer. These are the forums which will encourage engagement, drive future projects forward and optimal utilization.
- Support the CSMs in collaborating with Oracle’s Reference team to ensure ‘reference fatigue’ is avoided and customers can take advantage of our reference program.
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Oracle’s partnership with customers.
- Engage with customers to do regular value realization assessments and advise on optimal utilization of their investment in Oracle Cloud.
- Understand the value of the internal Oracle processes and tools available to assist your search for answers and for pro-active planning.
- Educate customers on the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM SaaS strategy & value propositions as well as new product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Resources e.g. My Oracle Support, Oracle University, Customer Connect, Oracle Consulting, Product Development, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Position Oracle’s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
- Own & drive enablement initiatives for Oracle ERP/SCM/HCM Cloud solutions for ECEMEA Customer success team
- Be the regional liaison working with Oracle Global teams (Prod Dev/COE, Product Expert Groups) to present and support customers & customer success teams requirements
- Collaborate with account team encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Client Referral program.
- Work closely with the support, presales and consulting teams including partners to make sure you can deliver the program content and resolve customer needs in an effective and high-quality way.
- Experience in a customer facing role involving cloud based/SaaS technology with collaboration of senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to delivery complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with limited resources.
- Degree in related field, Computing or Business & Information Technology preferred.
- Deep Working knowledge of ERP, SCM & HR domain. 15+ years’ experience implementing or working with ERP, SCM & HCM applications and/or providing strategic advisory/business consultancy services.
- Consulting / Pre-sales / Implementation experience with Oracle cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings- in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management and Human Capital Management.
- Project Management experience with proven capability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution.
- Strong Analytical and report interpretation capabilities.
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Fluency in Spoken and Written Vernacular language would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in client environments and a passion to communicate their value to clients.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences.
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Fluency in Spoken and Written English
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Ability to travel whenever required to customer locations upto 50% of the time on short notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.