Outage Preparation Specialist in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: Assist in planning, preparing for, and creating outage plans for Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) and communicate with interfacing functions to ensure that critical or near critical path activities are suitably scoped, planned, remain on track, and are executed in accordance with industry best practices while achieving the highest standards for nuclear and employee safety in accordance to Nawah standards and procedures.
- Participate in creating refueling outage plans by developing preliminary drafts based on the requirements of the long-term life-cycle outage plan to keep the Barakah Nuclear Power Plants operating safely and efficiently.
•Assist in identifying areas of risk, including schedule risk, equipment reliability risk and maintenance performance risk to incorporate into the risk evaluation process to support risk mitigation and achieve department objectives.
- Attend online work management (WM) meetings to assist in coordinating OUT plans to ensure alignment of the outage management with WM, Maintenance (MNT) and Turbine and Refuel Services.
- Conduct outage preparation related activities in a manner that ensures Nuclear Safety, including all aspects of Shutdown Safety, is the overriding priority during outage schedule development to ensure a safety conscious work environment.
- Perform preliminary reviews of Outage plans and provide report to ensure MNT, Operations (OP), WM, and Turbine and Refuel Services are aligned with plans.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- 3 years of relevant experience.