We are looking for a fast learner who is eager to learn and master their digital marketing skills. Our teams work collaboratively, and as a member of the team, you will be a part of this diverse environment. If this sounds like the place for you, we look forward to reviewing your application.
- Govern campaign strategy, manage and optimise ad campaigns.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Deliver regular reports and analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends, learnings and recommendations.
- Create post-campaign reports for account managers & directors.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Maintain an awareness of industry standards and trends within the advertising space.
- Track media delivery in line with daily and lifetime budgets.
- Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI.
- 1-2 years of agency experience.
- Diploma or degree in digital marketing or similar
- Strong communicator and written skills in English.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning and launching cross-channel campaigns.
- Commercially focused, analytical with a can-do approach.
- Strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- The ability to organise tasks and adjust priorities depending on changing workflows, whilst exhibiting attention to detail at all times.
- The ability to work remotely effectively.
- Good understanding of bid management and reporting tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (Google Sheets and Slides)
To apply for this job please visit careers.thisiscrowd.com.