Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the position is to ensure satisfactory completion of minor planned and reactive maintenance works across the contract in painting, as required around the project.
- Provide support for the planned and reactive maintenance schedule both internally and externally to the property portfolio to ensure that all building fabric work requirements are undertaken in good time and completed to a high standard.
- Ensure that all works are carried out quickly and quietly and do not interfere or disturb clients and staff.
- Apply paint, vinyl and wallpaper including special papers and fabrics to walls, furniture and structures
- Examine and maintain painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures
- Minimum 5 year experience in a building services civil works department in a commercial office building, healthcare or other suitable facilities management environment.
- Technically competent with a clear understanding of building fabric and finishes, associated tools and equipment.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of civil general maintenance services.
- Must hold relevant and recognized vocational trade qualifications in civil works such as carpentry, masonry, painting, glazing, plastering, carpets and flooring surfaces or equivalent.