Al Naboodah Group
Painter Level 1 – Bodyshop DIP
To complete all vehicle body panel work agreed by the insurers and to the standard of the manufacturer, identifying any additional work required. Ensure that work is completed to the highest possible standard, and within agreed timescales to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete vehicle body work as agreed by the insurer, coordinate with Supervisor regarding additional customer/insurance approval.
- Identify any work required that is covered by the warranty process, ensure all documentation is complete and coordinate with warranty department.
- Maintain workshop housekeeping standards at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Comply with the company’s working practices and procedures; ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- Painting Qualification.
- 1 – 3 year experience in a European Body Shop – Desirable.
- 2 years specific brand experience.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Candidates locally available in the UAE will be preferred.