Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
We expect the successful candidate to work closely with the Senior Commercial Counsel (Middle East) on a wide scope of legal work including commercial, employment, IP, data protection, corporate, litigation and regulatory matters. They will also have opportunities to interact with the broader legal team on global and cross-border projects.
- Assisting the Senior Commercial Counsel (Middle East) across all practice areas but with a particular focus on commerical work.
- Drafting a range of legal documents, policies and correspondence.
- Legal research.
- Preparing and maintaining tracker documents for monitoring progress of matters.
- Enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised.
- Willing and keen to learn/experience different areas of law.
- Motivated and willing to get stuck in and involved.