Black Pearl Consult
Paralegal Jobs In Dubai | Black Pearl Consult
Our client, a law firm based in the UAE is currently looking to recruit a Paralegal to provide core legal support to the Corporate Legal team. The role will afford the right candidate with excellent hands-on experience and a varied work scope, ranging from working on a variety of agreements, dealing with legal matters, managing company secretarial issues and assisting with maintaining best practices of corporate governance across the organization.
- Reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of agreements
- Providing advice and assistance in relation to operational matters
- Drafting minutes, resolutions and corporate approvals in relation to a wide range of complex agreements
- Preparation of internal and external documentation, including typing and amending a variety of legal contracts and agreements;
- Preparing presentations and reports, ensuring elegance, excellence and conformity with house-style
- Creating and managing highly confidential files and records, including utilising a logical and intuitive matter-specific filing system and archiving of original legal documents
- Candidate must be a University Degree holder
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience as a Paralegal
- Excellent analytical skills with flawless attention to detail.
- Well-verse in Legal terminologies
- Background in preparing legal correspondences
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.