We are on the lookout for a remarkable Parents Relation Executive (AY 2022/2023) – Al Mushrif KG Charter School to join our productive team at Aldar Academies in Abu Dhabi.
Growing your career as a Full Time Parents Relation Executive (AY 2022/2023) – Al Mushrif KG Charter School is an awesome opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, project management and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Parents Relation Executive (AY 2022/2023) – Al Mushrif KG Charter School at Aldar Academies today!
Aldar Education is currently seeking an outstanding Parents Relations Executive for Al Mushrif Kindergarten Charter School in Abu Dhabi for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The school uses an American curriculum and provides a high-quality education that leads to successful outcomes for students. The successful candidate will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
To act as the first point of contact for existing and prospective parents and to identify and anticipate the needs of parents in our school.
- Welcome all prospective parents to the school and deal with any initial enquiries
- Assist with external marketing for the school and manage the social media channels
- Conduct tours of the school for prospective families
- Assist the Admissions team when needed with enquiries and enrolments
- Create and send out welcome information packs to new families prior to joining the school
- Work with the senior leadership to plan induction and transition days and hosts these events
- Maintain open lines of communication with existing parents throughout the year. Send updated notifications from the Leadership Team and teachers via email and Newsletters. Mange the feedback process, acting as the initial point of contact for parents to ask questions or raise any issues. Liaise with the school faculty to resolve these issues and keep a record of any such queries. Share weekly reports with the school Principal on parent feedback and ensure the escalation process and complaints procedure is complied with.
- Organize parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and support the school’s parent engagement activities.
- Work closely with parent bodies such as the Parent Council and Parent Ambassadors.
- Support and advertise the school’s parent engagement activities.
- Management and continual development of the school communication channels, such as newsletters, to ensure the school’s parent population is fully aware of the school’s activities as a key driver of customer/student retention.
- Undertake regular surveys of new parent views on enrolment process and other subjects of relevance.
- Drive the communication on the reenrolment process; increase parent retention
- Work with the Marketing team at HQ on enquiry generating activities
- To have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role in the region
- Customer service experience is required
- Experience in the Education sector is preferred
- Fluent English communication skills, written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent office management skills and computer literacy
- Fluency in Arabic is preferable