Partnerships Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Al Futtaim Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Primary responsibilities include supporting the Head of partnerships in ensuring alignment of partnership strategy to Blue’s vision and growth ambitions, continually identifying relevant strategic partnership opportunities, owning subset of relationships, monitoring assigned partners to ensure compliance with company policies and commitments, and monitoring whether partnership objectives are being met:/
- Support the Head of partnerships in ensuring ongoing alignment of partnership strategy with overall Blue vision and Blue’s strategy.
- Works both independently and along with Head of partnerships to explore new ways to optimize partnerships to achieve more value and identifying new & innovative partnership options
- Continuously monitoring risk even after the contract is executed (e.g., monitoring performance levels and periodically requesting and analyzing current due diligence).
- Suppor the governance and KPI monitoring for strategic partners including regular partnership executive cadence
- Continually identifying ways to improve ongoing partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 7-10 years of relevant partnership experience gained through a combination of working with medium to large organizations as well as technology driven start-ups
- Experience of working in different geographies / multi-cultural experience is a plus
- Experience of taking a strategic view towards partnerships as well as enabling execution of plans