1- Parts Materials & Inventory Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To manage the marketing, pricing, availability and procurement of spare parts pertaining to the assigned FAMCO’s products, so that the targets of sales revenue, gross margins, parts availability and stock-turn are achieved; a customer base that is loyal to FAMCO & FAMCO’s brands is built.
- Direct the parts procurement activities and support in parts sales campaigns so that the sale volumes of the targeted product groups are achieved.
- Analyze and recommend appropriate pricing strategy & price structures to National Parts Manager; monitor & administer parts selling prices, customer discounts & customer incentives according to the guidelines set by the National Parts Manager; negotiate purchase prices with the principals through competition-price comparisons; so that the targets of gross margins and market share are achieved.
- Establish, develop and direct the purchasing & inventory management processes so that the targets of inventory turn days are achieved.
- Manage the goods receipt discrepancy claims process so that claims are appropriately settled on time.
- Graduate in any discipline preferably an Engineering Graduate/ Diploma holder in a technical field.
- 7+ years of experience in the field of automotive parts
- Knowledge of data processing. Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written.