1- Passenger Entertainment Publications Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Inflight Publications: Co-ordinate the monthly updating of content for the various inflight entertainment publications. This includes sourcing and minor editing of synopsis and text support for all content including Hollywood films, TV, Arabic and Hindi and other regional films and TV. To adhere to agreed production schedules in order to ensure that the IFE publications are produced on time every issue, maintaining accepted levels of accuracy with the content.
- Interactive content: Ensure that seatback interactive content is continually reviewed and updated as necessary, liaising with the management and relevant external suppliers to establish, update schedules and creation of new content to Emirates requirements.
- Cabin Crew communications: write and publish the monthly cabin crew communications guide using desktop publishing software. Liaise with other department members, inflight services, IFE vendor and EK engineering maintenance to ensure that all required messages are included and approved. Production of other adhoc elements such as posters for briefing rooms will be required to ensure that the message is communicated effectively as required. The job holder is responsible for monitoring cabin crew feedback to ensure that all operational issues are identified and addressed via these methods.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Media, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- Marketing & Media Communication.Graphic Design : 5+ Years
- This position demands at least 3 years management experience in the publishing, communications and/or digital and/or IFE industries.