Princess sails the world connecting guests to what matters most – their loved ones, destinations and each other. We proudly deliver memorable cruise vacations to millions of guests each year, visiting all seven continents and hundreds of ports of call.
As a worldwide leader in premium cruising, Princess now offers the MedallionClass™ experience, an even more personalized vacation. Our smart ships feature everything from TrulyTouchless™ embarkation to on-demand delivery of drinks, food and more that makes cruising effortless and supports the wellbeing of our guests and teammates.
Our Princess team lives by our Shared Purpose and Core Values of Respect, Protect and Connect. We seek out people who want to share their passion for travel, work with the latest technology and join a friendly, diverse team to serve our guests and show them the world. We understand our responsibility to safeguard our teammates, our guests and our oceans, and our highest priority is to operate in a safe and socially responsible way every day.
Join our team and enjoy an adventurous career with great incentives, unlimited growth and worldwide travel opportunities.
- Always follows Princess Cruises’ operational methods and seeks advice from the Galley Supervisor if necessary.
- Follows USPHS principles and Princess Cruises procedures at all times.
- Works as part of a cleaning team responsible for consistently cleaning and sanitizing specific galley equipment and service locations, including but not limited to pots, pans, and other galley equipment.
- Always recycles cooking service equipment before, during, and after service.
- Willingly participates in scheduled deep cleaning in addition to everyday cleaning operations.
- Always treats all equipment used during the cleaning process and all equipment to be cleaned with care to prevent damage.
- Reports equipment defects to the Galley Supervisor / Executive Chef / Food Manager on a daily basis.
- Always performs all duties in accordance with applicable policies and procedures, USPHS and Fleet Regulations, and other internal, external, and governmental regulations as directed.
- Always conducts galley cleaning in compliance with Princess Cruises’ environmental regulations and objectives.
- Performs all General Emergency Organization duties as directed.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s values, beliefs, goals, and initiatives.
- Acts as a Company representative and always portrays a positive image of Princess Cruises to all passengers, officers, and crew.
- Always maintains professional, effective, and motivated working relationships, taking into account differences in cultures, backgrounds, and individual personalities.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Must have thorough knowledge of USPH practices and procedures.
- Must attend vessel sanitation course and pass with at least 90%.
- Must have good oral and written command of the English language.
- Must be experienced in cruise ship industry galley operation.
- Must have working knowledge of scientific cleaning and sanitation procedures for the food service industry.
Princess Cruises offers many benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, double cabin accommodations, meals, exceptional amenities, and extensive learning and recreational programs available to all of our teammates.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess team. Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.