1- People Experience (HR) Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
S/He will ensure HR processes and programs are delivered by managers, in a consistent and effective manner and will collaborate across the HR Function, working closely with the local and Regional HR team, HR Operations, CoE and Division HR Leads as needed.
- Ensure FTE positions are filled by diverse, high caliber people, in line with the organizations recruitment policy and tools as well as adhere to the Diversity and Inclusion metrics for the Gulf Cluster
- Collaborate with the procurement team to facilitate the RFP exercise to support enlisting of recruitment agencies in line with HR hiring and business prerogatives
- Manage contractor hiring for stakeholders via the outsourcing vendor for the UAE office
- Provide coaching to managers to ensure good talent selection decisions are made
- Bachelor’s Degree – Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field.
- Strong HR Generalist experience of at least 5-8 years in a multinational environment.
- HR Managerial Experience of at least 3+ years is preferred.
- Candidate based within the UAE is preferred, however role is open to virtual or remote – AfME Pfizer location-site, working status.
- Sound and broad knowledge of all aspects of HR function and strong understanding of local labor laws and regulations within the Gulf markets.
- Fluency in English Language is required with good Presentation Skills and demonstrable Communication Skills – both Verbal and Written.