Al Futtaim Group
Performance Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
The role of the performance manager/specialist is to launch and develop region-specific acquisition strategies that drive traffic, grow sales, enhance customer experience and builds brand awareness across Marks & Spencer in the Middle East and Asia. This role will be instrumental in terms of managing and optimising performance channels, working closely with the brand marketing team and agencies to maximise acquisition channels, conversion paths and website performance while creating and maintaining reports, notes, analysis and research
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses to improve performance and paid channel traffic and increasing ROAS
- Delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues.
- Responsible for AB tests, Search Query analysis and keyword mining
- Work closely with CRM team around content output and support EDM set up
- Briefing artwork & copy to support strategy & optimise
- Support marketing strategies for third party marketplace partners
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven campaigns that drive exceptional ROI both on a direct basis, as well as longer term brand metrics.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of digital paid advertising initiatives to drive customers to locally relevant websites
- Drive digital branding initiatives, specially on YouTube Video Ads, social media channels for relevant markets and have a full understanding of the digital branding metrics.
- Have solid knowledge of all performance marketing tactics across multiple advertising channels. (Display / SEM / Paid Social / App).
- Develop, execute and optimise every aspect of paid channels/campaigns (keyword development, ad copywriting, audience segmentation, bid management, budget monitoring, etc.)
- Analyse paid marketing KPIs by channel/campaign and dynamically reallocate the budget to maximize the KPIs.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.