Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | GMG
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
- Reviews customer’s prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed drugs, and to evaluate their suitability
- Provides the customer with information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage
- Compounds and dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners
- Ensures understanding the customer’s needs by conducting necessary questioning and providing assistance when necessary
- Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross selling of all Super Care categories
- Orders and purchases pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock storing and handling
- Complies with local rules and regulations in regard to pharmacy activities, including but not limited to preparation, labeling and delivery of medication and other pharmaceutical supplies
- Maintains and reports the pharmacy’s records as required by the external authorities (i.e. Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health, etc.)
- Advises customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies and trains them on how to use the devices (i.e. blood pressure devices, diabetes monitors, etc.)
- Develops strong working relationships with local physicians and healthcare practitioners with an objective to strengthen the Division’s business
- Liaises with insurance companies to process insurance on time and resolve billing issues
- Handles daily operational tasks such as inventory management, expiry management, merchandising, etc.
- Coaches and guides Trainee Pharmacists in preparation for their graduation or licensure
- Manages monthly mandatory reports related to all sales concerning controlled medicines as required by external authorities such as Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health, etc. (this will be assumed by those designated as a Pharmacist in Charge)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- License from: Department of Health
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a registered pharmacist in UAE.
- Language skills
To apply for this job please visit ebilos.com.