Emirates National Oil Company
1- Planning Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Subject Matter expert in planning, scheduling, resource scheduling and risk management supporting Retail Engineering to deliver projects and business objectives. Supports the definition, development, and implementation of the Project Services functional framework.
- Draft and develop a high level five year and yearly Retail build plan and program, year based on Retail Network growth and Expansion strategy, Capex availability and landbank for retail stations
- Drafting and development of discipline specific, policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, and internal controls and expedite their implementation to ensure timely and seamless transfer of project performance information.
- Plan and develop resource requirement, scheduling, and allocation as per approved build program
- Plan, develop, implement and administration of project services related systems with planning & scheduling tools and data basis with Project Services team,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with nine (9) years of experience in applying the discipline skills construction projects preferably in building, commercial & industrial projects.
- Understanding of a wide variety of the discipline ‘s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Advance proficiency in planning and scheduling software application such as Primavera.P6 and MS Project.
- Strong leadership, analytical skills, and awareness of business.