1- Planning Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Planning and Scheduling: Implements and maintains the Planning/Scheduling portion of PICS. Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships. Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule. Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages. Reports schedule status to all levels of project and Company management as well as to the Client.
- Provides computer input and performs analytical review of reports generated.
- Accumulates and accesses historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting. May provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to others in the resolution of project control problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management (or related field) as well as 10+ years of related work experience, or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience working in Airport project is required.
- Assignments require the working knowledge of various software used in the Project Controls Department, such as Excel, Primavera, and Document and Materials Controls System (DMCS).