MPH Consulting Services
Plant Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | MPH Consulting Services
Our esteemed client, a prominent player in the nuclear energy sector based in Abu Dhabi, is seeking an experienced and highly qualified Plant Manager to lead and oversee their crucial nuclear facility operations. This leadership role holds significant responsibility for ensuring the safe, efficient, and compliant operation of the nuclear power plant.
- Manage the plant consistent with operating policies and procedures, nuclear maintenance requirements, the license, design basis, and other regulatory requirements, to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure industry events related to operations and maintenance are reviewed and lessons learned are incorporated into maintenance documents to maintain optimal efficiency in delivering energy.
- Recommend plant strategies, plans, and management process improvements to support achieving plant performance targets, and long-term plant reliability.
- Provide guidance to plant management team to establish standards for housekeeping, material condition, as well as operations and maintenance effectiveness to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Oversee the environmental parameters and site fire brigades to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Validate the commencement of commissioning and the placing in service of permanent plant modifications to ensure safe, reliable operations.
- Oversee the preparation and execution of Commissioning (both Pre-Core and Power Ascension Testing (PAT)), including oversight procedures and processes required to perform effective oversight of the activities performed by PC and Operations to assure design criteria, safety and regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Conduct periodic walk downs of plant facilities to check plant condition.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit shorturl.at.