1- Plumber (Facilities Maintenance)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on plumbing pipework, equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area of Dubai Airports, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the airport operations. You should be able to carry out all technical and safety instructions from staff, to conform to policy and procedures.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of pipework schematics and system layout drawings
- High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Certificate Diploma in Plumbing or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving license is desirable
- Minimum three (3) year experience within a Facility Maintenance/Plumbing or similar environment.