1- Plumbing Assistant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Monitor, top-up, flush, adjust, rectify and /or repair water treatment systems, domestic hot and cold-water systems and maintain and update records on a daily basis.
- Assist in monitoring water consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- To integrate and communicate effectively with other trade staff (Electrical, Mechanical and Civil) as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
- Participate in overtime, shift work and/or out of hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and systems.
- Participate in emergency on-call service during non-working hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Must hold relevant and recognized qualifications in the discipline, or equivalent.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of Plumbing and Mechanical systems throughout.
- Technically competent with a clear technical understanding of buildings Plumbing services and associated equipment.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a building services and/or facilities management environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.